Preconference Workshop – RM100
|Early Bird||up till 31 May 2019|
|Standard||01 June 2019 – 15 July 2019|
|Walk in||after 15 July 2019|
The classification of a country’s income level is according to:
- World Bank Classification
- Passport Country of Issue
A participant holding an International passport who is currently working or studying full time in Malaysia is considered a local participant. The participant must attach proved of his/her working or studying status during payment.
The payment methods is available on the Payment Methods page
Terms and Conditions
- Conference Fee is inclusive of : Admission to conference venue, keynote and parallel sessions, lunch and teas, conference programme, conference kit, and certificate.
- Medical Journal of Malaysia – Supplementary copies will only be given to participants registered and paid before 16th July 2019.
- The fee does NOT cover Pre-conference Workshop.
- The fee does NOT cover traveling expenses and lodging for participants.
- Students must upload valid Student ID (JPEG or PDF) when prompted by our online registration system.
- Co-authors/co-presenters must register and make payment separately.
- Each additional paper submitted by an author must be paid for separately.
- Only paid participants will be allowed into the venue and receive conference certificates.
- All of the above fees & conditions may change without notice.