Urbanisation Challenges for Health
6 Pre-Conference Workshops
- First Steps into R Software in Public Health.
- Management of Urban Outbreak.
- Measuring Urban Food Security: Implication on Targeting, Monitoring and Evaluating Food Programme.
- Creating Centre of Excellence for Diabetic Management at Primary Care.
- D-I-D Analysis for Health Impact Evaluation.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiation, Nuclear & Explosion (CBRNE) Health Threats Intervention in Urbanised Environments (External Site Visit).
- Cities Getting to Zero.
- Military Medicine.
- Governance, Built Environment and Urban Health.
- Socio Economic Development and Urban Health.
- Population Right is Human Right: NCD Perspective.
- Urban Systems to Address Non-Communicable Disease.
- Population Ageing: Issues and Challenges.
- Aviation Medicine – Provision of Specialised Care in Urban Public and Private Settings.
- Urbanisation and Social Determinant of Health.
- Health Program Impact Evaluation: Countries Experiences.
- Application of Underwater & Hyperbaric Medicine in Urban Development.
- Access to Health in Urban Settings.
- Zero Transmission Project.
- Training Public Health Medicine Specialist.
- Operational Medicine – Humanitarian Assistance Mission in Cox’s Bazaar.
- Wellness & Family Health.
- A Smart and Healthy City.